- I picked snooze button over run (yeah this trend needs to end)
- I dug out my iron to put together a professional outfit for an out of office meeting
- Just as I was headed out the door I learned meeting was moved to tomorrow
- Jumped right out of that outfit and into jeans so that I could wear it tomorrow (we’re a super casual office)
- Than as I was headed out for the 2nd time (already missing the bus) my blood sugar crashed
So now picture : me grabbing my gym bag, purse & iced coffee, pouring out glucose tablets & downing them, ripping open a Cliff Z bar , and trying to fix my strappy sandals while I was on the move (ie: each landing point on the stairs).
Pretty sure that’s what you describe as a hot mess.
Do you get thrown off easily in the morning?
How do you get yourself back on track ?
Is your office casual or business?